Underwriting And Claims Consultant Hsbc Insurance Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Tai Kok Tsui
Hsbc Tai Kok Tsui urgently required following position for Underwriting And Claims Consultant Hsbc Insurance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Underwriting And Claims Consultant Hsbc Insurance Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Tai Kok Tsui Jobs Details:
- Triaging of initial notifications to ensure injured and ill customers are best supported in their time of need
- Discussing injuries or circumstance around the claim in depth with the Claimant
- Explaining the claims process to the Claimant, answer all the enquiries in related to claims submission and follow up action.
- Explain to claimants about any claim rejections and reason for rejected case
- For approved cases, if the customer has any queries about the claim amount, explain to claimant the claim settlement amount and details
- Explaining the Claimant's entitlements or eligibility to make a claim
- Supporting various teams across the business, for example Claims, Underwriting, Complaint's Management.
- Rapport building and providing an outstanding level of customer service
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Nursing
- Solid years of experiences as a Registered Nurse in a clinical setting
- Strong managerial, negotiation, communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build long term relationships and manage all levels of stakeholders
- Ability to navigate complexities.
- Ability to work independently and without supervision