Presentation Specialist Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Capco
Capco urgently required following position for Presentation Specialist Part Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Presentation Specialist Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Capco Jobs Details:
A Word About Us
Capco is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the Financial Services industry. We deliver innovative solutions in Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth and Investment Management and Finance, Risk and Compliance. As the pressures of regulation, cost reduction, and customer expectations grow, we design, build and operate technology for specific operations and entire organizations. We collaborate closely with our clients, equipping them to better meet the challenges of today, while preparing them to exploit tomorrow’s opportunities. Through our hands-on consulting resources, we go beyond strategy. We provide the necessary technology architecture and implementation that well positions our clients to transform and to achieve operational excellence, manage IT complexity, better understand, predict and control risk and develop practical and productive responses to regulation.
A Day in the Life
- Design and prepare presentation materials for management using company guidelines
- Create original graphic content for external client proposals and events
- Support the creation and updating of standard presentation content
- Format numerical data, charts, text, photographs, and other visual graphic elements
- Collaborate with stakeholders and management team to find graphic solutions to complex problems
- Review material for accuracy of typing, layout, consistency, and format
Show Us What You’ve Got
You will need…
- Native English, both written and spoken. Strong communication skills and ability to work with senior stakeholders is a must.
- Expert in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word) as well as Adobe Creative Suite/Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to work under pressure and within time-sensitive deadlines
- Problem solving mentality, and an ability to find creative solutions