Dws Etf Capital Markets Specialist Avp Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Bank urgently required following position for Dws Etf Capital Markets Specialist Avp. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Dws Etf Capital Markets Specialist Avp Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Jobs Details:
The successful candidate will be responsible for primary and secondary ETF market activity and broker dealer as well as other external partners’ relationships. Furthermore, the candidate will be responsible for the development and delivery of key strategic initiatives and process improvement.
The role will allow the candidate to have increasing exposure to external client base as proficiency is proved.
- Perform the day to day management of the ETF primary market processes, focusing on operational efficiency and continued process improvement
- Identify and manage operational risk with clear processes around escalation and resolution
- Work with various internal teams responsible for the trading and operational components relating to new product launches and the cross listing of ETF across APAC exchanges.
- Work on developing an efficient primary market mechanism enabling market maker support to provide tight spreads and depth in the secondary markets.
- Act as a product expert within DWS, providing strategic, operational and market advice to colleagues in sales, portfolio management, marketing, operations, product development/management, etc.
- Support the oversight of secondary market trading activity across all exchanges.
- Provide the ETF team with trading analysis in relation to premiums/discounts, spreads, depth, volume etc.
- Work with various broker dealers and exchanges to improve the efficiency of the secondary markets.
- Interact with exchanges in relation to trading platform and market maker requirements, including; activity, fees and rules.
- Act as key point of contact to clients (both external and internal) by fielding, responding and accommodating day to day requests regarding the technical aspects of the products.
- Work with internal teams to develop key sales research presented to clients.
- Work with high frequency data to develop/expand tools use for trading analysis
- Take responsibility for the accuracy of all ETF related data, both internally and externally to DWS. Specifically maintaining valid and timely data flows, ensuring new and altering product data requirements are anticipated and optimizing data processes.
- Support the ETF capital markets team in the daily processes.
- Working with ETF sales and wider DWS sales, marketing, product development and partners to understand how we best add value for our clients through the calculation and dissemination of market data.
- Support the product development process though analysis of competing products.
- Produce competitor analysis in relation to secondary market activity.
- Provide periodic analysis of competing delta one products.
- Provide input into the product development and delivery process in relation to secondary market activity and broker requirements, including new product launches and new listings.
- Play a key role in contributing to and developing our strategy in this fast developing area
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience working in a trading environment (either trading or trading assistant) is highly desirable
- Understanding of the financial market
- High level of focus on risk and mitigation
- Experience of managing projects
- Strong analytical skills (proven through scientific, economic or mathematical focus)
- Advance Excel skills, including VBA
- Use of Bloomberg and/or Reuters
- Team player
- Able to operate effectively with senior managers
- Approaches work with enthusiasm
- Ideally in a mathematical or scientific/technical degree
Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.