Sales Adminstrator High End Fitness Equipment Mnc Jobs Vacancy in Michael Page
Michael Page urgently required following position for Sales Adminstrator High End Fitness Equipment Mnc. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Adminstrator High End Fitness Equipment Mnc Jobs Vacancy in Michael Page Jobs Details:
A world leader in high end & high performance fitness equipment & solutions company based in Europe. With a core focus in quality, customer satisfaction & health, our client provides a one-stop tailor solutions and state of the art products to all their clients within the hospitality & residential sectors. As a continuous expansion, they are now looking for a passionate Customer Service Officer to join their winning business in Hong Kong.
- Handle incoming call enquires from the prestige members and resolve them by providing suitable solutions and suggestions
- Handle and manage complaints in a professional manner
- Handle members' requests promptly, accurately and professionally
- Provide the best customer services to the members in order to satisfy their needs and retain their loyalty
- Follow up with the members' feedback for service improvements
The Successful Applicant
- 1 year's relevant working experience in customer service industry is preferable
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Good multitasking, communications, interpersonal and listening skills
- Proactive, customer focused, diligent and positive
- Fresh graduates are welcomed
What's on Offer
- attractive salary package
- 5-day work week (Mon-Fri)
- continuous on the job training
- medical cover
- energetic and dynamic culture
- excellent career path