Team Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Cbre Asia Pacific
Cbre Asia Pacific urgently required following position for Team Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Cbre Asia Pacific Jobs Details:
- Coordinate operational processes and programs across the Regional Shared Services teams.
- Provide support and coordination to the Regional HR Leader with data gathering and analysis regarding on-going projects.
- Own, Manage & Coordinate ad hoc / annual calendar based projects – create & maintain project documentation including timelines, process maps and budgets e.g. Asia Circle of Excellence.
- Oversee internal travel booking platform development (Serko).
- Review work / business related processes and identify opportunities for improvement, standardisation to create efficiency and timely management.
- Administer, track, and report on ad hoc projects within the Regional HR / Finance. Leaders including, but not limited to, data analyzation, preparation of communication and drafting or editing of policies, guidelines and training material.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements and presentations for on-going projects.
- Update and manage CBRE related Intranet content for initiatives / projects.
- Coordination and management of the production of APSG related meeting materials, presentations, agenda’s & leader packs. Priority and goal reporting for Regional HR leader / CFO.
- Undertake basic financial tasks, such as processing invoices and expense claims
- Organise travel and accommodation when required.
- Organise team events/conferences.
- Coordination and Support for Regional Annual Initiatives – 15% for example Annual Budget cycle preparation and Merit / Bonus Review.
- Maintenance of APAC Office Lease Platform.
- 3years’+ experience in an HR coordination role. Project experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate easily with board-level leaders.
- Ability to exercise judgment, high levels of confidentiality and diplomacy at all times, while dealing with conflicting and varied demands in a mature and professional manner.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a cross functional team with the capacity to work co-operatively.
- Ability to take the initiative and work independently at times without the need for direction.
- Demonstrable confidence and maturity in communication and the ability to build effective relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Superior Organisation skills and ability to work to strict deadlines and manage multiple projects and clients with frequently changing priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication (English) and presentation skills.
- A hands-on attitude, with demonstrated ability in delivering results.
- Intermediate to advanced level in core Microsoft packages.