Social Media Assistant Manager Senior Executive Jobs Vacancy in Genting Hong Kong Limited Tsim Sha Tsui
Genting Hong Kong Limited Tsim Sha Tsui urgently required following position for Social Media Assistant Manager Senior Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Assistant Manager Senior Executive Jobs Vacancy in Genting Hong Kong Limited Tsim Sha Tsui Jobs Details:
- Masters and orchestrates all relevant social media channels, proposes yearly strategy, and executes innovative and effective actions
- Develop and publish social media-optimised content and influencer content
- Manage Facebook/Instagram advertising and maintain the Facebook community
- Ensure consistency of local social media content plans across local markets, and facilitate implementation of guidelines from Headquarters through local adaptation
- Steward the brand in the social media space to uphold the brand image
- Coordinate with key internal stakeholders such as PR, Communications, Brand Marketing and Sales to ensure a holistic social media execution
- Keep abreast of latest social media trends
- Ensure all communication materials are legally vetted (if applicable)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, e-Commerce, Information Technology or a related discipline required
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing content and managing social media campaigns
- Knowledge of popular social media platforms, including Facebook, WeChat, Weibo, Youku, YouTube, Instagram, is a must
- Very strong writing skills
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Team player with a collaborative working style
- Experience gained in the travel, lifestyle or consumer products industry, especially with luxury/premium brands and a focus on the Greater China market, is an advantage
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Interested parties please click firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
All application will be treated in strict confidence. The information provided will be used for selection purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months.
For more information about us, please visit our website at www.gentinghk.com.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
- Five-Day Work
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Performance Bonus