Human Resources Officer Listed Company Day Work Week Job Idy Jobs Vacancy in Life Sciences Limited Tai Po
- Human Resources Officer Listed Company Day Work Week Job Idy
- Life Sciences Limited
- Tai Po Nusa Tenggara Timur
- 15 May, 2018 6 days ago
Life Sciences Limited Tai Po urgently required following position for Human Resources Officer Listed Company Day Work Week Job Idy. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Human Resources Officer Listed Company Day Work Week Job Idy Jobs Vacancy in Life Sciences Limited Tai Po Jobs Details:
CK Life Sciences is listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited. Bearing the mission of improving the quality of life, CK Life Sciences is engaged in the business of research and development, manufacturing, commercialization, marketing, sale of, and investment in, products and assets which fall into three core categories – nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals and agriculture-related. CK Life Sciences is a member of the CK Hutchison Group.
A Human Resources Officer is now required as a result of business growth:
- Provide support to the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources office;
- Take part in the full range of HR activities including recruitment, payroll, employee benefits, attendance & leave administration, etc.;
- Prepare & consolidate various HR analysis reports for management review;
- Perform other ad hoc duties as directed.
- A degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or other related disciplines;
- 3 years’ solid HR operational experience;
- With some knowledge in Hong Kong Employment & MPF Schemes Ordinances;
- Proficient in computer skills, especially on MS Word & Excel;
- With excellent communications skills, approachable, detail-oriented and high sense of confidentiality.
Thank you for your interest in a career with CK Life Sciences. Competitive compensation and benefits package will be offered to the right candidate. We operate a 5-day workweek, and our benefits cover retirement, health and life. Regular shuttle bus service is also provided with pick-ups and drop-offs at designated and convenient locations.
To apply for our position, you should write, enclosing a current resume to Chief Manager, Human Resources& Administration, CK Life Sciences Limited, 2 Dai Fu Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, Hong Kongor by clicking 輕鬆申請button (Please quote Job ID). For more company information, please visit www.ck-lifesciences.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes within the Group.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- solid HR operational: 3 years
- Human Resources: 3 years