Manager Jobs Vacancy in Abbvie
Abbvie urgently required following position for Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Jobs Vacancy in Abbvie Jobs Details:
Summary of Job Description:
As Senior Business Unit Manager, you will report directly to the General Manager and play a role in the Executive Management Team. You have overall responsibility for ensuring the success of the business unit including management of the P&L. You will develop the strategic business direction for the Oncology and Specialty Care Portfolio which includes marketed and pipeline brands in Oncology as well as Anaesthesia, HIV and Paediatrics.
Drive Brand Excellence
- Driving preparation of the 3-5 year strategic plans and presenting to senior management. Developing short and long-term brand strategies and managing P&Ls.
- Seeking new growth opportunities through collaborations with relevant business partners.
- Creating and implementing pricing strategies in collaboration with Market Access.
- Guiding development of programs, materials and tactics to achieve brand objectives.
Drive Team Performance
- Leading the brand team without authority/direct reporting line relationship to all brand team members to develop and implement a vision and objectives that are shared by all members.
- Providing sales and marketing team with the leadership and direction needed to achieve sales, margin and market share goals.
- Developing, challenging and coaching the team to achieve top performance and productivity. Identifying high potential staff and supporting employee development plans. Managing succession plans and addressing future staffing issues in a proactive manner.
- Motivating and managing field force and sales manager through sales force automation system including appropriate KPIs and sales incentive plan.
Drive Operational Excellence
- Closely monitoring budgets and expenditure to ensure resources are kept in line with commitments.
- Preparing and participating in the financial planning process.
Education/Experience Required, Essential Skills & Abilities:
- University graduate preferably in science or business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Cantonese)
- Previous experience as a Business Unit Manager or equivalent
- Ability to translate market insights into strategic plans and implementation tactics
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Excellent marketing senses to identify opportunities to maximize brand growth
- Passionate about innovation and creativity and able to challenge status quo
- Proven ability to operate under ambiguous circumstances
- Ability to optimize resources and deliver return on investment
- Ability to work through people, irrespective of reporting relationships. Must be able to influence upwards
- Excellent coaching skills and ability to transfer skills to team members
- Positive attitude, outgoing personality, strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well across functions
- Preferred: experience in Oncology
- Preferred: experience in leading a sales team
Job : GENERAL MANAGEMENT
Primary Location : China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Hong Kong
Organization : Commercial
Schedule : Full-time
Shift : Day
Travel : Yes, 15 % of the Time