Guest Relations Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Cbre Asia Pacific
Cbre Asia Pacific urgently required following position for Guest Relations Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Guest Relations Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Cbre Asia Pacific Jobs Details:
- Manage and support Guest Relations Team, includes Guest Relations Associate and Boardroom Attendant;
- Meet and greet large volumes of clients and visitors. Provide assistance based on their needs, including registration if required;
- Meet with client for pre-event meeting to coordinate, delegate and supervise Boardroom attendant & Guest Relations Associate to meet the service requirements;
- Manage monthly catering reports to ensure all details are correct and confirmed with the client;
- To coordinate any catering, audio visual and equipment requirements requested by the client;
- Control/manage all food and beverage related costs to meet budget requirements;
- Ensure meeting rooms are maintained to the established standards;
- Conduct regular floor walks around the meeting rooms on a regular basis;
- Handle reservations via E-mail to ensure all emails have been actioned for both Catering and Reservations;
- Manage function cost recovery to ensure all food and beverage costs incurred for functions are entered daily;
- Manage future bookings by checking all bookings in Hospitality Suite to ensure they are booked correctly and have the suitable catering;
- Prepare and complete the function sheet, de-brief sheet, and follow up/feedback form for all large, VIP or complex events; and
- Coordinate with other regional teams on service delivery to standardize Guest Relations Services.
- At least 8 years’ related working experience with 3 years at managerial level is highly preferable;
- With previous Function and Events Co-ordination experience or service experience in a corporate or a five star hotel environment;
- Strong organisational and time management skills;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent personal presentation;
- Strong delegation skills and able to prioritise accordingly and flexible in handling a variety of tasks;
- Able to resolve problems as they arise in an appropriate manner;
- Administrative skills including word, PowerPoint, excel, outlook are desirable.