Management Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Capco
Capco urgently required following position for Management Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Management Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Capco Jobs Details:
A Word About Us
Capco is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the Financial Services industry. We deliver innovative solutions in Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth and Investment Management and Finance, Risk and Compliance. As the pressures of regulation, cost reduction, and customer expectations grow, we design, build and operate technology for specific operations and entire organizations. We collaborate closely with our clients, equipping them to better meet the challenges of today, while preparing them to exploit tomorrow’s opportunities. Through our hands-on consulting resources, we go beyond strategy. We provide the necessary technology architecture and implementation that well positions our clients to transform and to achieve operational excellence, manage IT complexity, better understand, predict and control risk and develop practical and productive responses to regulation.
Let’s Get Down To Business
As a Management Consultant at Capco you will be playing a key role in the delivery of projects, working on client site to deliver change initiatives for leading clients across Financial Services, either within Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Wealth and/or Insurance.
Fitting that description, you will also need to be supremely personally motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
Show Us What You’ve Got
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience:
- Prior Management Consulting Experience
- Working in a project environment for a consultancy, conducting Business Analysis, Project Management and/or Change Management activities
- Consistent record of high quality delivery across the project lifecycle
- Strong stakeholder management, including advising and influencing clients regarding process improvement initiatives, and working positively and sensitively alongside client stakeholders
- Broad awareness of macro-economic and regulatory changes happening across the Financial Services industry and how this will impact our clients
- Exposure to different methodologies and approaches (e.g. PMP, Prince 2, Agile, Waterfall)
- Ability and flexibility to work on a range of different business areas as a consultant
- Systems Integration / User Acceptance Testing experience (test scenario creation, script development, and test execution.
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients a distinct advantage.