Senior Engineering Manager Hsbc Operations Services And Technology Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Tai Kok Tsui
- Senior Engineering Manager Hsbc Operations Services And Technology
- Tai Kok Tsui KOW
- 17 May, 2018 30+ days ago
Hsbc Tai Kok Tsui urgently required following position for Senior Engineering Manager Hsbc Operations Services And Technology. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Engineering Manager Hsbc Operations Services And Technology Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Tai Kok Tsui Jobs Details:
- Proactive leadership. Lead role working with various Digital teams and business stakeholders to ensure that all activities and deliveries against roadmaps and delivery plans, and governed to time, budget and quality.
- Analyze business requirements, identify business opportunities, evaluate alternative options and to provide technology solutions based on given constraints.
- Improve the visibility of the impact the business is making through communications across Digital.
- Passionate about the change agenda and a role model across the stakeholder.
- Work closely with the solution architect to derive solutions that balance between near term constraint, while aligning to the strategic directions.
- Accountable from initial engagement through to ongoing feature enablement providing digital change consultancy services to a market and supporting all business readiness activity.
- Work as part of an integrated project team to estimate, design, develop digital solutions, QA that meet the business and customer needs.
- Work across a number of areas importantly cyber security, data protection.
- Adopt new ways of working such as Agile or Scrum development team and Cloud implementation.
- Play a role in directing activities critical to the unblocking and enablement of cross functional and platform teams, across multiple functional areas example, Technology enablement, funding, resourcing.
- Ensure clear roles and responsibilities are met and that individual and team ownership of tasks meets agreed timeline.
- Conduct technical evaluation on vendor products, lead the effort of POC, design integration and offer IT recommendations.
- Solid working experience in Digital projects as an IT specialists.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to navigate multiple geographies and functions.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with different parties and to explain complex or technical issues in the detail.
- Understanding and interest in emerging technologies and their potential uses.
- Experience in identifying and understanding the risks and legal issues presented by the business using new emerging technologies.
- Creative thinker with a willingness to suggest new ideas based on own experience, colleagues experience, desktop research and introduce cross industry practices and initiatives to the bank.
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities and the ability to lead and influence.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or IT preferred.
- Effective written and oral communication and influencing skills.
- Fluent in English speaking languages. Chinese Mandarin and Cantonese language are a plus.
- Experience of working in agile environments with cross functional teams.
- Interested in taking up new challenges and come up with new innovative solutions towards problems.
- Proven experience working with external vendor.
- Proven experience delivering projects that requires coordination of multiple cross functional teams.
- Comfortable with Mobile native technology such as iOS and Android.
- Experience of leading edge innovation cultures such as Amazon.
- Exposure to emerging technologies in Cloud and Mobile space is desirable
- Strong technical awareness of DevOps including tooling like Splunk.
- As part of Global team the candidate is expected occasionally to participate in meetings and conference calls outside Hong Kong office hours.
- Willingness to travel when necessary.