Associate Director Events Asia Pacific Jobs Vacancy in Fitch Ratings
Fitch Ratings urgently required following position for Associate Director Events Asia Pacific. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Director Events Asia Pacific Jobs Vacancy in Fitch Ratings Jobs Details:
Dual-headquartered in New York and London, Fitch Ratings is a leading provider of credit ratings, commentary and research. Dedicated to providing value beyond the rating through independent and prospective credit opinions, Fitch Ratings offers global perspectives shaped by strong local market experience and credit market expertise. The additional context, perspective and insights we provide help investors to make important credit judgments with confidence.
Fitch Solutions delivers credit market data, analytical tools and risk services to the global financial community. In addition to offering proprietary market based content, Fitch Solutions distributes the ratings, research and financial data of Fitch Ratings through a variety of flexible platforms. With innovation and experience behind every solution, Fitch Solutions helps financial professionals meet the diverse and evolving needs of today’s global markets.
Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions, along with Fitch Learning and BMI Research, are part of the Fitch Group, a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is majority-owned by Hearst.
Fitch complies with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which it operates, and provides equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All applications will be considered without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, and other status protected by applicable laws.
The Global Events team is responsible for developing high-quality Fitch customer engagement programs that advance the Fitch Group brand through flawless delivery and execution of events at industry trade shows and conferences as well as Fitch-hosted events, teleconferences and webinars. The team is comprised of full-time event professionals located in New York, London and Hong Kong responsible for the strategic planning and execution of a portfolio of events. Collaborating with internal and external partners, this role works closely with the Fitch corporate marketing and communication group based in London and New York, as well as the wider businesses to ensure that our events are well promoted, attended and executed, and that our presence at events is well managed, professional, measured and aligned with business strategy.
The Associate Director, Events will be responsible for managing a portfolio of Fitch owned and third-party events as well as teleconferences, webinars, etc. Collaborating with internal and external partners this role works closely with the Head of Marketing for the Fitch Ratings business as well as the wider Group Marketing functions.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Work closely with the marketing team and Ratings business development managers to understand short and long term objectives.
- Work with marketing and business partners to identify new opportunities in the market.
- Collaborate with Fitch Ratings Corporate Marketing and Communications to develop exceptional programs that generate awareness, interest, consideration, and sales opportunities for each event.
- Develop overall event planning and strategy and interlock with businesses to generate the best results for the business.
- Ensure business management teams are informed and educated regarding innovative and best practice event-industry standards, including pre- and post-communications and performance measures.
- Maintain an inventory of all promotional giveaways and exhibit materials.
- Oversight of event components including budget preparation, site selection, hotel contract negotiation, website/invite creation, social media, audio-visual production, branded collaterals, catering and speakers.
- Identify any webcast and teleconferences issues in advance and find solutions. Source and propose improvements to streamline the entire process of running these services within the region.
- Run satisfaction and feedback survey for business stakeholders, reviewing results and taking action/escalating as needed.
- Keep up to date with industry measurement trends & ideas.
- Produce post-event reporting and detailed analysis.
- Work closely with Global Head of Events in utilizing metrics to track results including capturing attendee data, contribution to pipeline, and accelerating sales cycle.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of B2B event management experience is required, including running multiple event types, webinars, teleconferences and round tables
- Fluent verbal and written business Mandarin and English is essential
- Must be forward looking, detail oriented, and proactive with proven project management skills
- Proven track record in delivery of global events – both industry and owned
- Solid understanding of marketing technology and social platforms
- Strong competency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint with demonstrated analytical skills
- Ability to think strategically and influence key stakeholders
- Proficiency in budget management
- Approximately 25% travel required
We are not seeking assistance from recruiters at this time.
To apply, please submit a short cover letter detailing your suitability for the role plus up-to-date CV and current compensation details. We regret we are only able to respond to successful applicants.