Area Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy in Fong National Engineering Ltd
Fong National Engineering Ltd urgently required following position for Area Sales Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Area Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy in Fong National Engineering Ltd Jobs Details:
Fong's National Engineering Company Limited, the flagship subsidiary of CHTC Fong's Industries Co. Ltd. in Hong Kong, operating as a foremost brand leader in the manufacture and export of fully automated precision machineries extensively installed in the textile industry worldwide.
- Organize trade presentations/events, manage agency activities and provide customer relationship management to achieve company sales target
- Cooperate with local distributors to conduct market research for preparation of coming business plan
- Build relationship with customers and provide excellent services
- Develop new markets and new customers to maintain business growth and stability.
- Tertiary educated in Textile / Textile Chemistry / Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
- Possess experience in dye house, machinery sales or textiles related is highly preferred
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- A good team player, self-motivated, result-oriented with positive working attitude
- Good command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Chinese
- Familiar with MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
Interested parties please send detailed resume with salary expectations via e-mail: email@example.com, or fax: (852) 2943 8414, or mail: The Human Resources & Administration Manager at 8/F, 22-28 Cheung Tat Road, Tsing Yi, Hong Kong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected by us relating to applications for the above job will be kept confidential and be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from their applications may consider their applications unsuccessful. Unless applicants advise us otherwise, we may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group.