Head Third Party Management Asia Pacific Procurement Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Tai Kok Tsui
- Head Third Party Management Asia Pacific Procurement
- Tai Kok Tsui KOW
- 17 May, 2018 30+ days ago
Hsbc Tai Kok Tsui urgently required following position for Head Third Party Management Asia Pacific Procurement. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Third Party Management Asia Pacific Procurement Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Tai Kok Tsui Jobs Details:
- Establish and maintain regular COO / CRO (Chief Risk Officer) engagement to continuously monitor and improve our service.
- Ensure the highest priority risk topics have the strongest controls and diligence, MI and reporting, e.g. sanctions screening; ISR; Business Continuity; Cyber; People Screening and conduct.
- Using broad Supplier and Third Party Risk expertise, be accountable for ensuring that key risk domains controls from the TPRM Policy land efficiently into the end to end risk Group Third Party Utility (GTP-U) process; including adjustments to due diligence, contracting and monitoring.
- Proactively identify process and control weaknesses in any aspect of the process and ensure appropriate actions are put in place to rectify. Work closely with 2nd and 3rd line to ensure an effective 3rd Line of Defence model is in place for Third Party risk in HSBC.
- Provide HSBC businesses and functions with consolidated, clear and accurate MI and data around their specific third party engagements, contracts and aggregated supplier performance metrics, as well as greatly enhanced visibility of which third parties they use across their global footprint and the risk / control associated with them.
- Excellent communication and influencing with senior business leaders around all aspects of TPM (risk, service, contract and performance).
- Lead the topics of E2E third party risk; CLM and SM in region, and influence an extensive range of stakeholders across HSBC.
- Define and deliver robust and accurate third party risk, contract lifecycle and supplier performance management related MI and data – meeting business / engagement owner needs as well as 2nd line.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. Operations, Services and Technology combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
- Degree qualified with relevant experience in sourcing execution, vendor management and contract & service management
- Customer focused with the ability to drive sustainable growth
- Experience of managing risk and business information
- Strong stakeholder management and leadership skills
- Excellent problem solving, planning and delivery skills
- Ability to understand complex business problems, apply advanced analytical thinking / market
- knowledge and drive the most appropriate business outcome