Studio Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Gensler
Gensler urgently required following position for Studio Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Studio Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Gensler Jobs Details:
Gensler is a global architecture and design firm grounded in the belief that design strategy optimizes business performance and human potential. Our 5,000+ practitioners networked across 46 offices use global perspective and local presence to innovate at every scale. Whether we are refreshing a retailer’s brand, planning a new urban district, or designing a super tall building, we strive to make the everyday places people occupy more inspiring, more resilient, and more impactful.
Use your passion for service and attention to detail to help the Gensler team bring designs to life. As a Studio Coordinator, you will provide administrative support to a team of industry-leading designers and architects. You're at the heart of your studio’s activities and the soul that keeps your studio moving forward.
What You Will Do
- Support day-to-day operations of a 20-30-person studio, including calendar maintenance, meeting/event coordination, answering phones, email screening, travel arrangements, filing, time sheets, expense reports, and credentialing
- Assist with administrative aspects of client projects including business correspondence, proposals, contracts, meeting notes, project filing, and new project setup
- Personal assistant support to the Studio Leader
- Work closely with Marketing, Accounting, Office Services and HR in support of studio administration and report requests
- Provide administrative support on special projects as needed
- Provide reception and office services back-up coverage as needed
- Higher Diploma or Associate Degree in Administration or above
- 1+ year of professional experience in an administrative capacity
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office
- Must be organized, efficient and enjoy working with a team in multi-nationality office as well as work independently
- Extreme attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and prioritize required
- Excellence in working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English, Mandarin and Cantonese