Senior Accounting Manager Financial Reporting Investment Jobs Vacancy in Aia
- Senior Accounting Manager Financial Reporting Investment
- 24 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Aia urgently required following position for Senior Accounting Manager Financial Reporting Investment. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Accounting Manager Financial Reporting Investment Jobs Vacancy in Aia Jobs Details:
Handle financial reporting accurately and efficiently in accordance to the requirement of IFRS and manage investment accounting to support management on reviewing investment performance.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure accounting and reporting are in accordance to the requirements of IFRS
- Coordinate the timely and accurate preparation and consolidation of IFRS reporting
- Interpret financial and management reports
- Maintain and enforce proper classification of accounts and any other accounting rules and regulations as any regulatory body prescribed
- Assist in system modification and make recommendation in workflow streamlining to meet the changing operating, management or statutory
- Ensure investment accountings are properly and accurately complied with IFRS & local statutory requirement
- Provide analytical support to management
- Compare the actual results versus budgets and obtain explanations
- Ensure government surveys are properly prepared
- Assist in system development and provide user requirement
- Plan, assign and check work of staff
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other requirements
- University graduate and a member of recognized professional accounting body plus 8-10 years relevant experience, preferably life insurance accounting/audit experience
- Sound IFRS knowledge and experience
- Good supervisory and communication skills
- Thorough knowledge in financial accounting system and ability to run accounting function of responsible area
- Effective staff coaching / counseling skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Leadership and team work ability
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.