Senior Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Bupa
Bupa urgently required following position for Senior Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Bupa Jobs Details:
You will apply sound knowledge of business and technology to lead the development of future business processes, target operating models, and business solutions. You will make recommendations based on opportunities that business re-engineering, lean processing and new technology bring.
This should be achieved by applying previous experience in change initiatives, demonstrating excellent stakeholder management skills across a range of business hierarchies or cultures, using professional business analysis and business improvements techniques and tools such as Business Process Re-engineering (BPR), Lean, Six Sigma, etc, and appropriate adherence to standard project management methodology: PRINCE2, PMP, SDLC, Agile or best practices within the profession.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Perform business analysis and design. Working with the business to identify the organisation's strengths and weaknesses, suggest areas for improvement, and define integrated business solutions across departments and internal and external entities.
- Conduct feasibility studies and draft proposals for evaluation by appropriate stakeholders.
- Develop business cases detailing business options, risks and costs verse benefits; and present business case justifications to senior management for approval.
- Work with business managers and finance managers from across the organisation to develop financial models to justify potential improvement costs and to identify potential cost savings and efficiency gains.
- Facilitate and negotiate business case buy-in from key stakeholders to obtain the best outcome for the organisation where improvements and efficiencies gains across organisational boundaries and budgets, and to ensure smooth implementation and change.
- Contribute to project briefs, project initiation documents (PIDs) and project documentation, where required.
- Identify, elicit and document business requirements utilising a structured requirements gathering process and best practice techniques and following professional standards, define business rules and communicates requirements for the implementation of business solutions. This includes but is not limited to:
- Work in close collaboration with business management and staff to ensure that user requirements and constraints are understood and that sensitive areas affecting service provision are identified early.
- Lead requirements analysis, validation and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and requirements workshops, etc.
- Facilitate requirements prioritization based on business value.
- Translate ICT technical considerations into language and business models that the business will understand and liaise with ICT colleagues to exploit new technologies on behalf of the business.
- Prepares process diagrams, target operating model documents, functional, system and programme specifications, operation manuals, etc.
- Manage changes to requirements through effective use of project or BAU change control processes and tools.
- Work with project and programme management to ensure the benefits defined in the business case and subsequent benefit delivery plans are delivered, using baselined models and performance statistics.
- Produce/review test plans and scenarios on behalf of the business and manage testing to ensure that product and processes are acceptable with minimal risk before becoming operational.
- Create training materials and documentation for future business processes, business solutions and operating models and deliver training on these.
- Advise managers and staff on the implementation of new systems and ways of working, facilitating management and staff through the change process and roll-out of best practice standards such as business analysis, process analysis – Six Sigma, Lean, Systems Thinking, etc, business requirements gathering and requirements documentation across the organisation.
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines, schedules, and project and project management office (PMO) methodologies.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to less-experienced individuals/business users on business analysis and solution development.
- Maintain appropriate professional designations and up-to-date knowledge of the sector, current business analysis and IT techniques and tools.
- Carry out all duties with regard to Bupa’s policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as required.
To be successful in the position, you should ideally have:
- Degree holder with major in information systems or computer science or information systems or related discipline, master degree is desirable
- MBA or relevant post-graduate qualification (Desirable).
- Recognised Project Management qualification (e.g. Prince 2 Practitioner, PMP)
- Lean Six Sigma/Six Sigma qualifications or equivalent is desirable
- Sold experience of working as business analyst on medium-sized to large projects involving multiple stakeholders and complex technologies across different geographical areas/regions.
- Experience of using business improvement tools (i.e. BPR, Lean, Six Sigma, Agile, Systems Thinking) to deliver measurable benefits for the business.
- Broad exposure to a wide range of technologies and demonstrated experience in seeking out new and emerging technologies.
- Insurance or health care industry experience is desirable.
- Experience of working as business analyst on projects related to claims, case management and provider contract management system is desirable
- Knowledge of project management lifecycle & methodologies (e.g. Prince2, PMP, SDLC, Agile, etc.) and typical problems associated with the implementation of projects.
- Understanding of IT architecture, integration and design.
- Excellent team player.
- Effective interpersonal skills with a clear, concise and relevant communication style, including excellent presentation skills.
- Fluent English and excellent report writing skills.
- Cantonese speaking is a must.
- Able to attend meetings outside of normal working hours.
- Whilst this post is based at Hong Kong, occasional travel and overnight stays will be involved.
Bupa offers 5 days work per week and comprehensive remuneration packages including base salary, performance bonus, study assistance plan, non-contributory pension plan, life and medical benefit, dental benefit, annual leave, examination leave, etc.
Bupa is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of application with Bupa.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Bupa will be in touch for any opportunities that matches your profile. All personal data of unsuccessful application will be destroyed 24 months from the date of receiving the application