Telesales Company Days Work Jobs Vacancy in Personnel Consultants Ltd
Personnel Consultants Ltd urgently required following position for Telesales Company Days Work. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Telesales Company Days Work Jobs Vacancy in Personnel Consultants Ltd Jobs Details:
T & C Personnel Consultants Limited is one of the most reputable and well-established Employment Agency in Hong Kong. After more than (27) years of operations, we have built up a substantial database of both candidates and clients. We sincerely aim at providing a quality and professional human resources service for our valuable clients.
A Japanese IT company located in Quarry Bay is now looking for high caliber candidate to apply for the following position:
- Diploma or above
- 1-2 years telesales / customer service experience preferably in IT industry
- Customer-focused, self-motivated, and result-oriented
- Possess excellent communication, telephone manner and interpersonal skill
- PC literacy (MS Office - Excel & PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Key Responsibilities:
- Promote company products and services to target customers by telephone coverage
- Generate sales opportunities and boost penetration in selected accounts to increase customer stickiness
- Provide on-going services to customers to enhance their loyalty
- Provide service follow up and response to customer enquiries by coordinating with related internal parties
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Benefit: 5 days work, 12 months salary+bonus, banking holiday, 12 days annual leave, medical (include Dental) & MPF