Inside Sales Patient Concierge Jobs Vacancy in Align Technology
Align Technology urgently required following position for Inside Sales Patient Concierge. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Inside Sales Patient Concierge Jobs Vacancy in Align Technology Jobs Details:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To manage a database of potential patients interested in Invisalign treatment and handhold them from interest to conversion, in collaboration with Practice Development Managers (PDM), Marketing, and our partnering doctors
- To drive attendance, patients’ education and confidence along their consideration path
- Measure the KPIs and address opportunities to continuously improve our education to conversion funnel. Where needed, understand the trends and opportunity areas by market, practices, sources of patients, etc.
- To improve our call and selling skills with partnership from our Sales Training team. For systems, drive a continuous improvement mindset to actively seek out improvement areas for standardization and efficiency
- Motivate partnering doctors by engaging them in constant feedback and reviews, whenever needed
- Cross-fertilize learnings across Asia Pacific to facilitate the improvement across KPIs leveraging on benchmarks
- Where needed, collaborate cross-functionally to accelerate patient conversion with existing events, such as Open Days
- Minimum two years work experience. Experience in dental, medical device industry would be a plus.
- Experience in inside sales or telemarketing would be a plus.
- High level of business and commercial acumen to spot business opportunities
- High level of professional selling skills, so as to persuade and influence
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Result oriented
- Team player
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Minimum of effective calls per day
- Sales target achievement (total cases from Doctors in database, average utilisation rate, and reactivation rate)
- Input all calls and contacts into Salesforce
- Track and measure results from contacts