Head Services Hris Jobs Vacancy in Axa
Axa urgently required following position for Head Services Hris. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Services Hris Jobs Vacancy in Axa Jobs Details:
1. Plan, review and enhance HR operational processes and control procedures to ensure the delivery of quality and timely HR services covering payroll operations, group benefits and MPF administration, on-boarding and off-boarding support (e.g. payroll payment, contracting, reference check, work visa management, tax reporting etc.).
2. Manage HRIS, lead HRIS projects and oversee the system enhancement through liaison with vendor and IT team for ongoing support issues, upgrades, incidents management, etc.
3. Develop, lead and drive HR digitalization and automation development roadmap to reengineer HR processes for improving efficiency and service excellence.
4. Build effective partnership with other HR teams to support the business needs, balancing excellent customer service with adherence to processes and controls.
5. Provide leadership and coaching to the team to ensure successful delivery of HR services and unleash their potential for further development.
6. Monitor the activities provided by the vendors of payroll, group benefits and MPF to ensure meeting the objectives/ SLA.
7. Collaborate and interface with Group HR on projects and reporting.
8. Have strong customer mind-set and accountability to deliver HR services accurately and timely.
9. Drive HR analytics and manage the function of HR reporting in order to support Company’s direction and growth.
10. Continuously improve HR operational processes to ensure compliance with related regulatory requirements and Group standards.
11. Drive ad hoc projects and assignments as required.
- Minimum 10 years in HR Services/HR Operations/HRIS, preferably in insurance/banking industry.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to engage and influence stakeholders.
- Customer-oriented with demonstrated drive and resilience.
- Effective planning, execution and project management skills.
- Detailed oriented and control conscious.
- Willingness to embrace new technologies and changing processes.
- Solid experience in managing vendors in different HR aspects.
- Well-versed with HR Employment Ordinance and other related regulations.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese languages.
- Strong PC skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with competency to manage HRIS.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics