Vice President Level Markets Lawyer Fixed Income Coverage Jobs Vacancy in Stanford Resourcing
- Vice President Level Markets Lawyer Fixed Income Coverage
- Stanford Resourcing
- 19 Nov, 2018 26 days ago
Stanford Resourcing urgently required following position for Vice President Level Markets Lawyer Fixed Income Coverage. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Vice President Level Markets Lawyer Fixed Income Coverage Jobs Vacancy in Stanford Resourcing Jobs Details:
Vice President Level Markets Lawyer- Fixed Income coverage
This leading Wall St headquartered Investment Bank that is a market leader in Institutional Securities, Wealth Management and Investment Management is looking to hire a Vice President level Markets lawyer into the team based in Hong Kong. The role would report directly to the Head of Fixed Income Legal for Asia Pacific.
- Providing legal, regulatory and transactional advice on fixed income business and transactions for the Firm
- Advising Fixed Income Division personnel on legal and regulatory changes, industry initiatives and policy developments
- Engage with colleagues in other regions (EMEA and Americas) to ensure consistent practices across the Firm
- Resolving issues relating to suitability of transactions, franchise protection and sound management of conflicts of interests
Skills and Qualifications:
- A lawyer with general finance training from a reputable international law firm or in-house counsel at a leading financial institution
- 4+ years post qualification experience*
- Product experience (structured finance, derivatives and loans)
- Candidates not meeting the above criteria will be considered if they are able to demonstrate the prerequisite experience required.
Please contact Anthony Downie at Stanford for further information on the opportunity or send you CV via the “apply now” button.