Passenger Sales Executive Tmc Jobs Vacancy in Cathay Pacific
Cathay Pacific urgently required following position for Passenger Sales Executive Tmc. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Passenger Sales Executive Tmc Jobs Vacancy in Cathay Pacific Jobs Details:
Department: Sales and Distribution
Reports to: Corporate Sales Manager (Hong Kong)
The job holder will be responsible for achieving TMC (Travel Management Company) sales and route sales targets, developing key TMC relationships and promoting the Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon (CX/KA) brand.
- Manage and develop revenue streams from key TMCs within the Hong Kong market
- Provide product and sales education to agency staff.
- Review TMC sales performance on a regular basis
- Monitor market intelligence and pro-actively take steps to ensure CXKA remains the top choice
- Analyse route performance and ensure actions are in place to support route development
- Hunt and convert new corporate sales leads through the relationship with the TMCs.
- Work closely with the Corporate Account Managers to develop the overall Corporate market
- Capture and convert MICE or special interest group sales opportunities.
- Consistently look to implementing innovative sales solutions that are fit for purpose for TMC use as well as TMC clients.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of airline commercial or sales experience.
- Able to adopt various interpersonal styles to work effectively with a wide range of colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
- Able to collect all relevant information and analyse complex problems and issues.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Developing Professional Expertise
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation
- Teamwork and Building Partnerships
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
Application deadline: 5 October 2018
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
Job Segment: Sales Management, Route Sales, Sales