System Analyst Day Work Week Jobs Vacancy in Esri China Hong Kong Ltd Lai Chi Kok
Esri China Hong Kong Ltd Lai Chi Kok urgently required following position for System Analyst Day Work Week. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
System Analyst Day Work Week Jobs Vacancy in Esri China Hong Kong Ltd Lai Chi Kok Jobs Details:
- Responsible for system analysis, application design and software development;
- Collect & analyze business and user requirements and translate requirements into system specification;
- Perform implementation, installation and production set-up of IT systems;
- Conduct SIT, UAT, system and software testing and tuning;
- Provide support in trouble-shooting and bug fixing to ensure systems reliability;
- Lead programmers to perform software development and provide support and maintenance services;
- Prepare technical documentation;
- Ensure accuracy and quality of development outputs;
- Actively support the business objectives of Company by contributing technical advice and input as necessary;
- Evaluate and recommend cost-effective and sensible implementation options; and
- Actively interface with client in user meetings, system testing and trainings.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines;
- Over 5 years relevant IT working experience with broad IT knowledge and problem solving ability;
- Solid project experience and knowledge in system design and analysis methodology such as SSADM;
- Solid technical foundation and experience in application development, software customization, and system enhancement, and IT quality control procedures;
- Experience in database management systems (SQL Server & Oracle);
- GIS or iOS/Android development experience is an asset but not required;
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English;
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Detail-oriented with keen sense of quality;
- Ability to work efficiently and meet project schedules;
- Work independently as well as in team environment; and
- Immediate available preferred.
We offer five-day work week, attractive career opportunities, remuneration and benefits to the right candidates. Interested applicants, please submit detailed resume with current & expected salary and date of availability to Human Resources Department, Esri China (Hong Kong) Limited, 9/F., CEO Tower, 77 Wing Hong Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong; or email to email@example.com
(For more information about our Company, please visit our website www.esrichina.hk)
(Application received will be treated in strict confidence and will be used exclusively for recruitment related purposes.)
- Five-Day Work
- Medical Insurance