Manager Analytics Transformation Customer Relationship Management Business Implementation And Governance Hang Seng Bank Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Mong Kok
- Manager Analytics Transformation Customer Relationship Management Business Implementation And Governance Hang Seng Bank
- Mong Kok KOW
- 21 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Hsbc Mong Kok urgently required following position for Manager Analytics Transformation Customer Relationship Management Business Implementation And Governance Hang Seng Bank. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Analytics Transformation Customer Relationship Management Business Implementation And Governance Hang Seng Bank Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Mong Kok Jobs Details:
- Collabate with business users and channel teams to develop business cases on providing the next best action to customers via omni-channel customer decisioning and deployment capability. Montior the business case result with regular review.
- Develop integrated contact decisioning strategy and Business Target Operating Model (across business, channels, and Marketing), and offers management across multi-customer touch points.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to implement the Target Operating Model, entailing new, co-existing process and migration plan.
- Design and conduct regular performance review to monitor Target Operating Model effectivenes and identify improvement opportunities.
- Be the control owner in designing and implementing all measures e.g. suppression, recency and frequency of contacts, identification of conflicting rules.
- University degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or other related discipline.
- Has minimum 8 years work experience, including 5 years solid hands-on exposure in customer value management and analytics in the context of the customer life cycle management across multiple distribution channels.
- Exposure and experience with customer lifecycle marketing, particularly product retailing to the mass market and affluent segments via digital and direct distribution channels.
- Effective stakeholder management and interpersonal skills to ensure business needs are met.
- Ability to drive change through well-developed influencing and negotiation skills.
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective processes in meeting stakeholders’ requirements.
- Ability to communicate with impact, with the capacity to ensure complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to a wide and varied audience.
- Good leadership, organizational, problem solving, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong track record of managing multi-functional projects and a team of diverse background.