Engineers Installation Test And Commissioning Software Multiple Roles Jobs Vacancy in Siemens
- Engineers Installation Test And Commissioning Software Multiple Roles
- 23 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Siemens urgently required following position for Engineers Installation Test And Commissioning Software Multiple Roles. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineers Installation Test And Commissioning Software Multiple Roles Jobs Vacancy in Siemens Jobs Details:
Engineers (Installation/ Test and Commissioning/ Software) Multiple Roles
The demand for mobility is growing all over the world. Transporting people and goods to all corners of the
earth presents challenges for the infrastructure of national economies. This applies, in particular, to the
transport and logistics facilities of cities: Will cities be able to solve the problems caused by increasing
road traffic? Can public transportation help them avoid total gridlock? How can railway operators increase
the efficiency and safety of their systems? How can rail and road traffic be integrated? How can logistics
supply chains be further optimized as freight volumes continue to increase steadily?
The Mobility Division provides answers to all of these questions with its comprehensive portfolio; because
modern, interconnected and IT-based mobility is the core competency of its five business units: Mobility
Management, Turnkey Projects & Electrification, Mainline Transport, Urban Transport and Customer
Services. They have the know-how to make road traffic flow more smoothly and quickly, make trains more
environmentally friendly and efficient, make train schedules and freight shipments more reliable. We work
with our customers to develop optimal solutions to help overcome their challenges.
We are looking for professional people who want to work on these challenges.
- Follow project planning for site work execution
- Works supervision on site safety, installation quality and progress for sub-contractor and project
- Responsible in project documentation including installation manuals, site survey reports, safety
and risk assessments, installation test reports, progress monitoring, installation / system drawings
review and markup to address and record site changes, etc.
- On-site survey to identify and report site specific installation requirements and potential site
- Site survey and CSD / SEM drawings review and markup for Civil interface coordination
Test and Commissioning
- Responsible for the software and hardware configuration test according to test procedures and
- Coordinate with customer and interface parties for the functional and features requirement
- Responsible for the documentation of test report after testing
- Responsible to lead and conduct testing with customer and interface parties
- Make recommendation to improve the software functionality
- Willing to work in construction site and/or routine non operation hours (00:00- 6:00)
- Responsible for PLC programming, HMI Mapping and Configuration
- Software Verification, Software testing
- Internal coordination with different teams within project
- Coordinate with customer and interface parties for the PLC requirement
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence
and experience are invited to apply:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering,
- Experience on Construction Site
- At least 4 years experience in large scale control system testing or experience on Railway
- Experience in software testing and test procedure documentation;
- Knowledge in Linux command; SQL access and Oracle database is prefer;
- Good analytical thinking, problem solving and communication skills;
- Experience for railway SCADA systems is highly preferable;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
How to Apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested persons, please send your full resume with expected salary quoting reference number in your application to email@example.com or by fax to (852) 2583-3328 or mail to:
The Human Resources Manager
22/F, AIA Kowloon Tower,
100 How Ming Street,