Business Intern Jobs Vacancy in Google
Google urgently required following position for Business Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Intern Jobs Vacancy in Google Jobs Details:
As an intern, you will be working on challenging projects with high impact during a 10-12 week paid, full-time internship. You will be assigned an intern manager who will help to identify project goals, inspire and mentor you, and support your professional development.
The idea for Gmail began with 1 Googler. Today it has more than 425 million users and counting.
At Google, one Googler can make a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns-they are key players in our daily innovation. As an intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects core to Google’s business, whether it be Sales, Enterprise, Finance, People Operations (HR), Legal, Trust and Safety, or Marketing. Our intern recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your CV and the preferences you indicate on the application form.
Our internships expose you to the technology industry, as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional development. From being challenged, to collaborating with a team, join our team to make an impact.
Note: duration and start date of internship vary depending on the position.
- Job responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interests and skills.
- Currently enrolled in year 2 of a 3-year/enrolled in year 3 of a 4-year Bachelor's program, or currently enrolled in a Master's program.
- Be able to complete a minimum 10 week program in the Shanghai or Hong Kong office between May and September 2019.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Returning to education upon completing the internship.
- Ability to be a self-starter and an independent thinker.
- Ability to address highly strategic and challenging business problems. Ability to drive and implement ideas in a challenging environment.
- Demonstrated interest in the Internet and Google’s technology and business.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Developed project management, interpersonal and organizational skills.