Laboratory System Automation Development Technician Jobs Vacancy in Llc
- Laboratory System Automation Development Technician
- 13 Nov, 2018 30+ days ago
Llc urgently required following position for Laboratory System Automation Development Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Laboratory System Automation Development Technician Jobs Vacancy in Llc Jobs Details:
- Under general supervision, within defined limits of responsibility, supports laboratory automation requested by laboratory technicians and engineering staff to increase performance, efficiency, quality and Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility of testing.
- Also provides laboratory technical support including the fabrication, setup, verification, maintenance and repair of laboratory instrumentation, automated test systems and testfixtures.
- Builds, installs, tests and validates new instrumentation, automated systems and test fixtures for laboratory tests and processes to ensure they meet scientific needs and user requirements.
- Supports existing laboratory instrumentation, automated systems, test fixtures and related IT systems to ensure they meet scientific needs and user requirements.
- Advises and trains others on the use of laboratory instrumentation, automated systems and test fixtures, including performing and training others on advantages and quality aspects using these.
- Coordinates and performs maintenance on laboratory instrumentation, automated systems and test fixtures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Some University Education (Equivalent to an Associates Degree) in Computer Science, Computer Programming or related discipline plus generally one year directly related experience in the software development;
- Ability to resolve problems involving several variables in standardized situations where specific decision-making guidelines exist;
- Experience with Java, C#, SQL server database and C++.