Assistant Officer Corporate Communications Ref Jobs Vacancy in Corporate Communications Customer Management Division
- Assistant Officer Corporate Communications Ref
- Corporate Communications Customer Management Division
- 11 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Corporate Communications Customer Management Division urgently required following position for Assistant Officer Corporate Communications Ref. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Officer Corporate Communications Ref Jobs Vacancy in Corporate Communications Customer Management Division Jobs Details:
Key roles and responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Assist in brand building projects to reinforce corporate image and visibility;
- Coordinate corporate and publicity events;
- Manage and maintain corporate website, intranet, social media platforms and other communication channels;
- Assist in preparing high quality corporate materials including lines-to-take, press releases, presentation materials, speeches, fact sheets, staff newsletter and other corporate copy-writings;
- Build media relations and assist in handling crisis and issue
- Work closely with different vendors and agencies to ensure corporate communications campaign are delivered on time and in quality
- Implement CSR and volunteering programmes
- Handle ad-hoc duties as required
- University degree with majoring in Communications / Marketing/ Journalism/ Language or related discipline
- 1-2 years Marketing/ Corporate Communications experience, preferably in listed company or in agency
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Chinese word processing
- Team player, excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Detail-minded, mature, proactive and able to work independently, effective coordinating skills
Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
We offer competitive salary, discretionary bonus, medical insurance, provident fund, life and personal accident insurance, annual leave and staff purchase discount. Interested candidates please send your resume with salary expectation by post or email to:
Human Resources Department, Dah Chong Hong, Ltd.
8/F., DCH Building, 20 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org