Associate Director Ratings Analytical Property Sector Jobs Vacancy in Global
- Associate Director Ratings Analytical Property Sector
- 21 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Global urgently required following position for Associate Director Ratings Analytical Property Sector. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Director Ratings Analytical Property Sector Jobs Vacancy in Global Jobs Details:
The Role: Associate Director, Ratings Analytical (Property Sector)
The Location: Hong Kong
The Team / The Business: You will be part of a global and multicultural team.
The Career Opportunity: This is a great opportunity for experienced professionals within the financial industry to lead criteria and analytical projects, participating in determining department strategies and priorities.
What's in it for you: You will act in a senior analytical position (covering the Property Sector), covering a portfolio of leading regional corporate issuers. As a primary analyst for credits in the corporate sectors for the, you will not only perform analytical work and write reports, but also demonstrate your analytical insight to internal and external audiences in an international working environment.
The Impact: You will analyze original, non-routine and complex situations in a timely, orderly and insightful manner. Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of industry trends and issues.
- Primary analyst for a portfolio of Corporate credits in Greater China
- Actively participate in rating committees. Present findings and opinions to a rating committee
- Attend meetings and interact with senior management of corporations to obtain information upon which to base credit rating decisions
- Actively participate in regional and global analytical work groups to maintain and enhance our analytical industry expertise
- Prepare a variety of materials suitable for publication (rating reports, press releases) to disseminate and explain our ratings on a timely basis
- Prepare commentaries/ papers on areas of expertise for publication
- Participate actively in publishing and sector outreach activities
- Share knowledge/ participate in initiatives to improve group operations (through sharing analytical expertise, coaching to more junior staff, project work)
- Act as back-up analyst as required by team leader, attending meetings in support of colleagues, providing cover for colleagues who are temporarily unavailable due to holidays or business travel
- Cooperate with non-analytical staff to ensure that the process dimension of the analytical process is properly executed
- Demonstrate service excellence and professionalism towards external and internal clients.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Economic, Business, Accounting or related studies
- Holds a designation in CFA, FRM or CPA is preferred
- With 8-10 years of significant experience in financial services, credit or a relevant industry sector
- Knowledge: With strong analytical capability - either strong credit analysis background
- Personal skills: strong verbal and written communication skills, team player, good time management Language: Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin will be a plus however not mandatory
- To handle multi tasks or projects with tight timeline
- To meet regular surveillance timeliness needs and also to act on ad hoc or unexpected events and projects
- To tackle heavy workload with limited resources
- To solve common problem without cooperation or control over other teams (include non-analytical team)
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-changing, global and regulated environment
- Willingness to travel, sometimes at short notice
About S&P Global Ratings
S&P Global Ratings is the world's leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.