Workplace Manager Corporate Real Estate Jobs Vacancy in Michael Page
Michael Page urgently required following position for Workplace Manager Corporate Real Estate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Workplace Manager Corporate Real Estate Jobs Vacancy in Michael Page Jobs Details:
My client is a well-established and global institution with strong business arms in financial services and real estate markets.
- Drive and maintain workplace change projects to ensure sustainability of an effective working environment in the bank in line with the business objectives on operational efficiency, staff satisfaction, wellness and technology.
- Work closely with the partnering vendors in the execution and reporting of all key change activities, including the development of change programme, capital project costs, execution risks for given actions and other office performance metrics.
- Work with Capital Projects, CRE Finance, IT, HR and other relevant HK / regional teams to drive consistent and integrated project activity/financial performance reporting for the businesses in the development and implementation of office optimisation plans and strategy papers.
- Liaise with business users for space requirements to support growth and operational needs whilst ensuring optimization of workplace to align with overall business objectives and CRE priorities from a location, cost and utilization perspective.
- Support on target delivery of each key workplace and change activity by working closely with the wider CRE team, outsourced partners and key stakeholders.
- Support the CRE Global Workplace Team and associated partnering vendors to maintain the strategic planning process, toolkit, underlying data integrity (e.g. Horizon, Insight, FMS) and standard reporting outputs.
- Have a strong understanding of portfolio metrics (e.g. utilisation, density, vacancy, FTE count) and drivers that may impact the portfolio over time
- Understand and track office based business demands in terms of headcount projection, key work styles, patterns of use, key capacity-related events on the horizon, and other operating challenges relating to space and facilities provision.
- Have a high level understanding of current CRE portfolio provision, strategy, constraints and challenges, savings targets and quality / risk targets.
- Use various planning options available in CRE (various workplace strategies, flexible working policies and procedures etc.) and work with the businesses to develop sustainable space solutions which will benefit the businesses and the Bank over time.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate or equivalent, ideally in Real Estate, Engineering, Architecture, Design or related discipline with over 5 years' relevant experience at managerial level
- Strong knowledge leading, shaping, developing and managing office optimisation strategies and workplace change programmes in banks or financial institutions
- High degree of expertise and knowledge managing a variety of stakeholders within a real estate context
- High degree of expertise and knowledge across different CRE disciplines, particularly portfolio and workplace work streams
- Sound financial and accounting acumen, including options analysis and business case knowledge
- Demonstrated results in managing real estate activities within a major corporate environment
- Proven ability and commitment to high standards of customer service and customer relationship management supported by strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated results in delivering successful risk management and control processes across multiple functions
- Strong organisational and analytical skills and experience to lead and leverage outsource partners and stakeholders
- Strong business, financial and commercial awareness
- Proactive and resilient in a dynamic and constantly changing environment
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with ability to build relationships by communicating, influencing and negotiating effectively
- Proven ability to prioritise competing demands, and handle ambiguities and conflicts
- Ability to work independently and under pressure with high degree of professionalism and tactics in handling sensitive situations.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will be offered competitive benefit package.