Assistant Executive Officer Jobs Vacancy in Tung Wah College Mong Kok
Tung Wah College Mong Kok urgently required following position for Assistant Executive Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Executive Officer Jobs Vacancy in Tung Wah College Mong Kok Jobs Details:
The appointee is expected to perform but not limited to the following duties:
- To prepare billing and perform revenue collection procedures;
- To handle student enquiries;
- To provide counter services for students as necessary;
- To liaise with relevant departments on billing issues;
- To maintain documents filing;
- To provide administrative support to colleagues in the Finance Office; and
- To perform any other duties as assigned by his/her supervisors.
- possess a bachelor’s degree in accounting or above with 2 years or above working experience in accounting;
- be customer-oriented with good interpersonal skills and language proficiency;
- be calm and be able to work under pressure;
- be a good team member, have a strong sense of responsibility and be able to work on multi-tasking and;
- be good at figures and familiar with MS office software applications (Word and Excel).
Candidate with less qualifications / experience will be considered as Executive Assistant.
Salary will be competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To apply, please submit your application letter, resume and a completed application form (available at http://www.twc.edu.hk/en/Administration_ Units/hro/career/application_guideline) by mail to the Human Resources Office, Tung Wah College, 90A Shantung Street, Mongkok, Kowloon or email to email@example.com. Please quote the reference number of the post in the application letter and on the envelope. The College reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post. Applicants who are not contacted by the College 4 months after the application deadline may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Application Deadline: 5 October 2018 (Friday)
All information and personal data collected will be used solely for recruitment related purposes. For more information about the College, please visit our website: http://www.twc.edu.hk.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER