Director Retail Operations Apac Jobs Vacancy in Under Armour
Under Armour urgently required following position for Director Retail Operations Apac. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Retail Operations Apac Jobs Vacancy in Under Armour Jobs Details:
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team!
WILL YOU…PROTECT THIS HOUSE?!
Under Armour is looking for a qualified, driven Director of Retail Store Operations. This is an opportunity to be part of the biggest, baddest brand on the planet as Under Armour continues to impact the business like no other company has. The primary responsibilities of the Director of Retail Store Operations, APAC are to set regional retail operation guidelines and partner with global and country retail teams to drive the operations of UA retail stores. The mission is to further enhance our athlete in-store experience through leadership and direction to all of the stores to maximize revenues and meet future growth plans. Consistent implementation of strategic initiatives and achievement of goals and objectives as defined by the five core accountabilities of Revenue Generation, Establishing the Stores Selling & Service Culture, Operational Excellence, Product & Visual Merchandising and Building a great team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Measures of Success:
o Deliverable of regional operation guideline
o Operational metrics
o Performance in the other key priorities (Sales, Service, Teammate metrics)
o Integration with key stakeholders
- Set regional retail operation guidelines with partnership with global and country retail team
- Anticipate opportunities and risks and develops effective responses and action plans.
- Communicate and align business strategies to core operational priorities.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to design cost effective and efficient programs or processes to address critical actions and business needs.
- Advises business unit leadership on recommendations and influences decision making.
- Identify trends and opportunities to define changes in process and procedures that drive operations and selling agendas.
- Develop communication to stores on operational and sales related activities.
- Continuously improve operational performance in the business while considering consistency in operational processes and the needs of the total store.
- Influence productivity and cost saving opportunities in all operational components
- Ensure a world class customer experience exists for our customers through effective execution of selling and service culture by continually staying connected to customer needs, anticipating changes, and preparing teams to meet consumer challenges.
- Partner with Merchant, Planning and Allocation teams to ensure product and store allocations provides a cohesive strategy and brand experience, to drive sales revenue opportunities. Partner with Visual Merchandising to ensure achievement of visual merchandising standards.
- Partner with Marketing & Creative team to plan and promote retail signage and marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with cross functional leaders including Product Design, Development, Merchandising, and other channels (Wholesale, International and E-Commerce) to ensure the development of product that meets the needs of the UA Stores and continues to drive the overall brand strategies.
- Achieve operational excellence through timely monitoring of reports to meet or exceed all financial objectives with regards to expense control, store contribution, and pre-tax income.
- Work with Sr. Retail Leadership to develop and evaluate strategies for opening new store formats including optimization plans that respond to regional, seasonal, and geographical needs. Partner with real estate, finance, and store development teams to determine optimal store locations.
- Strategically support growth of the fleet to meet future expectation and growth of the retail division.
- Create training and re-enforce service, product, management, recruitment and sales trainings to the store managers and their teams. Build world class service and clientele programs in the field.
- Monitor and maintain compliance of all policies and procedures. Communicate business opportunities and identify possible solutions.
- Establish ongoing routines with global and country’s retail opration team to ensure operational priorities and process/procedure changes are communicated, understood and executed consistently across the region/markets.
- Act as the liaison between the subject matter teams (AP, HR, Allocation) and front line execution effectiveness.
- Facilitate problem resolution on issues related to facilities, maintenance, transaction process, loss and risk management, transportation, business partner support.
- Regional Operations Professionals
QUALIFICATIONSTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience in apparel and/or footwear industry highly preferred.
- Proven leadership through talent development and business results.
- Strong personnel management and retail operations knowledge, including inventory control, loss prevention, retail systems, merchandising, customer service and store budget preparation. Proven experience in delivering results; strong 'retail math' knowledge and business acumen; thorough knowledge of retail KPIs (ADT, AUR, UPT, etc.), store P&L, schedule management, etc.
- Advanced computer skills - Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Access); knowledge of Retail POS systems, scheduling systems, etc. required.
- Constant use of office equipment and mobile office devices (laptops, BB/PDA, etc.)
- Significant Travel required: 50 - 75% of time
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- 4 year college degree in business or related field.
- 10 years or more of retail management experience in a high volume retail stores with at least 5 years of multi-store environment.
- Experience in apparel and/or footwear industry highly preferred.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.