Senior Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Dairy Farm Quarry Bay
Dairy Farm Quarry Bay urgently required following position for Senior Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Dairy Farm Quarry Bay Jobs Details:
- Lead on the design and execution of a wide variety of projects that are positioned closely tied with business demands.
- Develop and execute project management plans including scoping, scheduling, resource planning, and costs.
- Collect requirements, prepare RFI/RFP and manage vendor/solutions selection process.
- Manage and drive process through until the completion of projects.
- Lead stakeholders and projects sponsors to define the business case, benefit realizations for the projects.
- Conduct project governance, status meetings and work sessions to identify and resolve upcoming scheduling, capacity and dependency issues.
- Establish and maintain good working relationship with country team members and other IT functional areas to plan and prioritize project changes.
- Adhere to Group standards and drive compliance in countries
- Manage and support Group Projects and work with other internal IT teams.
- Manage high priority tactical projects.
- Strong Background knowledge of the Back-Office Group System and experience in implementation of the Group System
- University graduate with a degree preferably in Information System or a related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in retail system change design, building and deployment.
- Ability to interact with senior management, different countries IT stakeholders, and vendors.
- Multinational Cooperation experience with global or regional exposure.
- Drive through change in a complex and challenging environment.
- Good knowledge of multiple aspects of the retail industry is an advantage.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Must be quality minded and self motivated.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast pace environment.
- Willingness to travel.