Investment Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Xin Xiamen Capital Management Hong Kong Pte Limited
- Investment Analyst
- Xin Xiamen Capital Management Hong Kong Pte Limited
- 13 Nov, 2018 30+ days ago
Xin Xiamen Capital Management Hong Kong Pte Limited urgently required following position for Investment Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Investment Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Xin Xiamen Capital Management Hong Kong Pte Limited Jobs Details:
A new startup with headquater in Singapore.
- Conduct fundamental research on a wide range of companies (mostly private companies)
- Research on, obtain and analyze financial data and public records of companies and develop financial models for forecasting & valuation.
- Prepare reports to make recommendations on the appropriate investment actions.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills that are needed when writing research reports on companies. Will need to attends investment conferences, company meetings, presentations, and conferences and summarizes key points for team.
- Collaborate with other team members and share information and insights.
- Time-sensitive deadlines will need to be followed particularly on deals.
- Preferable have good contacts in the industry to have a good access to deals.
- Bachelor degree preferably in Accountancy/ Finance (ability to develop financial model) with min. 5 years of relevant experience
- Able to converse fluently in mandarin as this entails close working relationship with Chinese associates
- Highly-developed problem solving, decision making and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- A strong innate curiosity about companies, industries and economies and a passion for investing in the same.
- An energetic, self-directed, self-motivated personality with an independent and engaging forward-thinking mind and to be good team player.
- A truly professional character, upholding the highest ethical standards