Top Tier Law Firm System Support Apac Exposure Jobs Vacancy in Michael Page Admiralty
Michael Page Admiralty urgently required following position for Top Tier Law Firm System Support Apac Exposure. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Top Tier Law Firm System Support Apac Exposure Jobs Vacancy in Michael Page Admiralty Jobs Details:
Our client is a top- tier UK Law firm with strong presence in Hong Kong.
With an upcoming revamp project, they are looking for a highly motivated individual to join the company as an System Support.
Provide 1st level user support and maintenance across a full range of software and hardware platform.
- To ensure users utilise IT systems effectively and efficiently as a daily task. This will include (but not exclusively) the software & hardware listed in Technical/Work-based Skills/Knowledge below.
- Provide swift and 1st class customer service/helpdesk support to users primarily in Asia regional offices and also international offices if required and directed by the Regional IT Manager, Asia.
- Maintain a high level of awareness of user needs and to report and recommend changes in support procedures if that can help to improve routine work more effectively
- Work closely with the UK IT Department to ensure a consistent standard of IT throughout the firm.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with a major in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Driven, energetic and a team player
- Good communication skills as well as great spoken English, Cantonsee and Mandarin is required
- Individuals with 2-3 years of supporting experiences is highly preferred
What's on Offer
- Brand Recognition
- On-the-job Training
- Great Career Progression