Asia Marketing Jobs Vacancy in Interactive Brokers Admiralty
Interactive Brokers Admiralty urgently required following position for Asia Marketing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Asia Marketing Jobs Vacancy in Interactive Brokers Admiralty Jobs Details:
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Develops and implements short and long-term marketing objectives, strategies, and tactics for Asia market to achieve brand and acquisition goals.
- Conducts appropriate qualitative and quantitative research for overall business success.
- Presents marketing ideas in HK, China and other Asian regions to local office and Marketing Director in the US.
- Assists with design, writing and editing of marketing communication including electronic and print collateral materials, presentations, and other communication and marketing materials.
- Collaborates with Marketing Director in project execution.
- Provides suggestions to our Chinese website, including optimizing for best Search Engine Optimization results.
- Expand social media campaigns targeting Asia users. Provide monthly reporting and strategic feedback.
- Manages all local sales and marketing events, before, onsite and after.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bilingual proficiency in both Chinese (mandarin) and English
- Good knowledge of financial markets and financial terminologies
- 3 years’ experience in marketing and public relations in B2C and/or B2B (financial industry experience is a plus)
- Outstanding verbal, written, presentation and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to set and exceed aggressive goals, thrive in a fast moving yet collaborative environment
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Able to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to travel as needed
- Knowledge in graphic design is a plus
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IEX: IBKR); is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 31 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 797,000 trades per day.¹ Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
¹Figures as of September 30, 2018.