Senior Training Manager Financial Services Jobs Vacancy in Hillman Ross
Hillman Ross urgently required following position for Senior Training Manager Financial Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Training Manager Financial Services Jobs Vacancy in Hillman Ross Jobs Details:
Due to rapid expansion, our client who is a leading Financial Services group is currently looking for an experienced training manager to join their Learning and Development team to support their training center (provide both classroom training and on job training).
We are now seeking for a SENIOR / TRAINING MANAGER (FINANCIAL SERVICES)
- Coordinate with group level strategy development, business goals and plans
- Develop training plan and ensure tasks are completed by the team.
- Closely work with departments to create excellent training environment and full training solution.
- To develop, plan and manage the regional training program for across the countries.
- To conduct research, regular reviews and monitor the progress of the training programs
- Develop and maintain relationship with training consultants
- Involve in new training project follow with the company strategic and business plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Business Administration, Finance or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 7 years of management experiences
- Strong communication and presentation skills with all levels of staff
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Effective execution skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Ka Wai Wong +852 2986 1983
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.