Account Executive Digital Magazines Jobs Vacancy in Scmp Hearst Ltd
Scmp Hearst Ltd urgently required following position for Account Executive Digital Magazines. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Executive Digital Magazines Jobs Vacancy in Scmp Hearst Ltd Jobs Details:
- Manage digital marketing campaigns for clients to meet the tight timeline and unique requirements
- Work closely with sales team to liaise with clients and agencies on advertising materials and specifications, monitor and optimize advertising banner performance
- Understand client’s needs and formulate creative digital proposal
- Work with internal and external parties to ensure smooth coordination and execution of the projects
- Prepare post- campaign reports, advertising analysis report and competitor’s monitoring as well as assist sales team to update the sales tools
- Degree holder with major in multimedia, marketing, communication or related disciplines
- At least 1 year account service experience in digital agency or media or publishing industry
- Experiences in network blogger, banner ad management, ad serving system, e- marketing, social network and mobile advertising are preferred
- Excellent project management, account servicing, trouble shooting and demonstration skills
- Self-motivated, attention to details, mature, strong sense of responsibility, independent and able to work under pressure
- Fluent in English and Chinese, both written and spoken
Work location be at Causway Bay office