App Developer Jobs Vacancy in Company To Kwa Wan
Company To Kwa Wan urgently required following position for App Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
App Developer Jobs Vacancy in Company To Kwa Wan Jobs Details:
We are looking for a high caliber individual to join us. Reporting to the direct supervisor, the appointee will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Provide software development and maintenance for the existing .NET based system and mobile application;
- Responsible for design, development and maintenance of system re-engineering;
- Assist in modification and reporting in MS Dynamic AX;
- Perform system testing.
- Higher Diploma or above in IT, Computer Science or related disciplines;
- 1 - 2 years’ relevant experience in application development is preferred;
- Applicants with more experience will be considered as Senior App Developer;
- Familiar with one of below:
- MS SQL Server and SSRS;
- HTML5, Cordova, Angular JS, PhoneGap;
- Proficiency in .NET Framework and SQL programming;
- Knowledge of ERP / Mobile Application will be an advantage;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, self-motivated, responsible and good team player;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Employee and family medical & dental plan;
- MPF (Enrollment to one of three Company selected MPF Trustees of your choice);
- Continuing Education Allowance;
- Performance bonus;
- Leave for special occasions (e.g. Examination, Volunteering, Marriage, and Bereavement);
- Provide on-the-job training and clear career development.
We offer successful candidates a remuneration package, comprehensive benefit package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume in details with last/current and expected salary via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by clicking “Apply Now”.
***Please quote reference no. in the application***
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
工作類型: 全職, 長期