Java Server Side Developer Contract Hong Kong Jobs Vacancy in Nomura Asia
Nomura Asia urgently required following position for Java Server Side Developer Contract Hong Kong. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Java Server Side Developer Contract Hong Kong Jobs Vacancy in Nomura Asia Jobs Details:
Nomura is now hiring Java Server Side Developer ( 12 month Contract)
Nomura is an Asia-based financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking). Founded in 1925, the firm practices disciplined entrepreneurship while building on a long tradition of serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership.
The position is for an experienced senior developer to work on a global development project within the Equity Finance IT division of Nomura. The successful candidate will join a team based in New York to develop new global cross-asset trading and stock loan global platform built utilizing the latest technology and utilizing service oriented architecture as part of a broad strategic reengineering programme. Equity Finance Technology team is a global team of developers, business analysts spread across New York , London, Hong Kong , Mumbai and Tokyo.
- System analysis, design and development
- Build out automated testing and deployment
- System support and maintenance
- Working with Traders, Front and Middle office users to gather requirements and provide support
Key Experience & Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Working with global team across US, EMEA and APAC
- Good team mentality and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Equity Trading and stock loan trading business (Equities Futures, FX)
- Experience of front office trading system development and support in various asset classes
- Knowledge of Prime Services / stock borrow loan systems / prime brokerage systems
- Strong Java server side development (7 years + )
- Web application development using J HTML5, Spring, React and related technologies
- Distributed Messaging technology e.g. TIBCO/RV/JMS
- Linux/Unix experience
- SQL / Database development ( 7 years + )
- Messaging (MQ / JMS / TIBCO)
- Knowledge of KDB database would be a plus
Technical Skills Desirable
- Experience High performance processing systems
- Maven or Gradle, GIT, SVN, Jira, Jenkins, SonarQube
- Apache Camel
Regional Disclaimers / Diversity Statement
Nomura is committed to an employment policy of equal opportunities, and is fundamentally opposed to any less favourable treatment accorded to existing or potential members of staff on the grounds of race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, marital status, pregnancy, gender or sexual orientation.