Junior Front Desk Guest Ambassador Jobs Vacancy in Hotel
Hotel urgently required following position for Junior Front Desk Guest Ambassador. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Front Desk Guest Ambassador Jobs Vacancy in Hotel Jobs Details:
- Handle check-in & check out of the guest rooms and room reservations
- Handle general inquiries and complaints
- Provide administrative and clerical support, such as preparing reports
- Handle ad hoc project as assigned
- F5 or above, holder of certificate in hospitality studies will be an advantage
- Preferably with a minimum of 1 year's relevant working experience
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Good computer skills
- Service-oriented, pleasant personality
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Willing to work on shift is a MUST
Monthly Salary: HK$12,000 and up. Negotiable, depending on qualifications and working experience.
Interest applications are invited to send your full resume with current and expected salary by email to email@example.com
(All personal information is collected for recruitment purpose only.)