Trainee Global Markets Marketing Events Jobs Vacancy in Securities Limited
Securities Limited urgently required following position for Trainee Global Markets Marketing Events. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Trainee Global Markets Marketing Events Jobs Vacancy in Securities Limited Jobs Details:
SG is a leading player in Derivatives and provides global services in this domain.The bank launches a significant part of the structured products sold in Europe, in the United States and in Asia.
This position will be part of the Global Markets Marketing Team.The marketer will evolve on a trading floor marketing financial products and clients organizing events in Asia. This position is at the crossroads of many different services: link between clients, sales people, financial engineers and Sales team. It includes contact with other departments (Marketing, Engineers and Sales worldwide)
- Design, develop and produce detailed commercial presentations for retail clients
- Build strategic plan for print and digital advertising campaign
- Organize client events, sponsorship, internal events for all the clients of Global Markets in Asia Pacific
- Liaise with Legal and Compliance departments to maintain Asian compliant marketing documents
- Liaise with external vendors to facilitate marketing needs, including distribution and creative designs
- Assist with Strategic market watch and Competitive analysis (data analysis & statistics, build market awareness and knowledge of the dynamic financial world, competitors’ new releases and new developments)
- Act as a webmaster, administrating website and undertake website evolution
- Hold a Bachelors or Masters degree in Communication and Marketing, Economics or similar
- An emphasis on product development and marketing of investment products appreciated
- Previous experience within financial services is a plus
- Understanding of integrated social media marketing
- Ability to manage complex processes dealing with multiple internal and external resources
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Creative thinking / idea generating mindset
- Good communication skills necessary to interact with Sales and Engineers on the floor
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is mandatory