Merchandiser Kid Footwear And Apparel Jobs Vacancy in Gusella
Gusella urgently required following position for Merchandiser Kid Footwear And Apparel. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Merchandiser Kid Footwear And Apparel Jobs Vacancy in Gusella Jobs Details:
- Manage quotations, price analysis and price negotiations with vendors;
- Monitor order activities, and work closely with factories to track production progress and performance, identify issues, propose solutions to meet quantity, quality and product specifications requirements;
- Follow up closely on production schedule to ensure deliveries on time;
- Coordinate and work closely with vendors/factories to identify and address any potential problems or issues and make recommendations to the management;
- Maintain, build and develop strong relationship with vendors and factories.
- University graduate or diploma holder in related disciplines;
- At least 5 years of merchandising experience in kid’s footwear and garment industry;
- Familiar with the current kid’s footwear and apparel market trend;
- Knowledge of the footwear components, materials and manufacturing processes;
- Having experience in luxury retail and/or Italian brands would be an advantage;
- Proactive, detailed oriented and able to work independently;
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Proficient in MS Office applications;
- Willing to travel.