Project Manager Interior Designer Assistant Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Wilber Associates Limited
- Project Manager Interior Designer Assistant Coordinator
- Wilber Associates Limited
- 13 Nov, 2018 30+ days ago
Wilber Associates Limited urgently required following position for Project Manager Interior Designer Assistant Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Interior Designer Assistant Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Wilber Associates Limited Jobs Details:
Wilber & Associates Ltd provides interior design and construction service for local and multi-national corporate clients in Hong Kong and China cities. To know more about Wilber Group, please visit www.wilber.com.hk Wilber & Associates Hong Kong office established since 2011, is a boutique design studio specialized in quality interior, architectural design consultancy and project management service for valuable clients throughout Asia. In the past, we have delivered corporate projects in major cities throughout Asia Pacific and Middle East. To meet the rapid development, our Hong Kong office is looking for high caliber candidates of the following positions: If you are a talented, creative, self-confident, self-motivated and able to work on multi-tasks; Please forward your CV to @ for our consideration Or contact Ms. Lam on 2481 6335
- Produce quality and doable interior design concept for corporate and/ or architecture project
- Able to handle, prepare full sets of in tender and construction drawings
- Able to prepare design presentation document for varied type of design project
- Closely coordinate with suppliers, vendors and sub-contractors to ensure the project is executed smoothly
- Able to prepare time schedule and have site coordination
- Able to prepare cost proposal
- Occasional Travel may be required
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree holder in interior design, Electrical or Mechanical engineering (for PM) or related disciplines are preferable
- Proficient in detailing, AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Photoshop, Excel, MS Project will be an advantage
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese, Mandarin (as advantage); and written English and Chinese
- Talented, proactive, a good team player, responsible, self-motivated and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Detail minded, well organised, good interpersonal
- Pleasant, good logical thinking
- Experience is not essential
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.