Administrative Support Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Smart Sourcing Limited Wong Chuk Hang
Smart Sourcing Limited Wong Chuk Hang urgently required following position for Administrative Support Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Support Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Smart Sourcing Limited Wong Chuk Hang Jobs Details:
- Responsible new staffs on/off boarding process, order stationary, claim expenses, travel arrangement and general administration tasks.
- Responsible for sourcing and preparing purchasing orders (IT Hardware & Software)
- Follow up purchasing orders with suppliers to ensure timely delivery
- Prepare purchasing reports for management review and the team on documentation and administration work
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Maintain accurate records of purchases and pricing
- Handle enquiries from internal departments & suppliers
- Prepare reports and documentations as requested
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- High diploma holder or upper in purchasing, business administration, IT or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experiences banking/financial services experience in administration/accounting/procurement/information technology
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Working experiences in IT or infrastructure is preferred
- Well performs on computer data entry and document management
- Self-motivated, well-organized with strong sense of responsibility and work independently
- Good command in both spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS office
- Immediately available / short notice will be an advantage
If interested for the above position, please send full resume with availability, current and expected salary via email: email@example.com
The personal information is collected for recruitment purpose only.