Assistant Human Resources Manager Employee Relations Jobs Vacancy in Dairy Farm Quarry Bay
- Assistant Human Resources Manager Employee Relations
- Dairy Farm
- Quarry Bay HKI
- 21 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Dairy Farm Quarry Bay urgently required following position for Assistant Human Resources Manager Employee Relations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Human Resources Manager Employee Relations Jobs Vacancy in Dairy Farm Quarry Bay Jobs Details:
Reporting to HR Manager, the incumbent will act as business partner to the designated account as well as implementing HR project initiatives.
- Provide professional advice to internal partners on regulatory, employment and compliance issues
- Responsible for handling employee relations matters including work injuries, grievances and disciplinary issues
- Identify operational risk issues and involve the appropriate parties to commence governance or investigation process
- Review and drive HR process improvements as when needed
- Communicate effectively on policy updates & changes to internal partners
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as when required
- University degree in HR Management, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum of 6 years' HR experience from FMCG or retail industry with 2 years at supervisory level
- In depth knowledge in HK Employment Ordinance and HR best practices
- Experience in Payroll handling is a definite advantage
- Good influence skills and able to communicate with impact
- Presentable, independent with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS office especially Excel and Powerpoint