Marketing Intern Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Worldfirst Causeway Bay
Worldfirst Causeway Bay urgently required following position for Marketing Intern Part Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Intern Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Worldfirst Causeway Bay Jobs Details:
Who we are:
We’re WorldFirst, experts in moving money around the world. As a fast growing FinTech business, we specialise in making cross-border payment simple, fast and fuss-free for people and businesses with global ambitions. By combining best in-class technology with award-winning customer service, we’ve helped over 160,000 people, small businesses and online sellers transfer over £70bn since we launched in 2004.
This role provides an incredible opportunity for an intern to embark on a career in Fintech and join a rapidly expanding company. The marketing team aims at strengthening our brand awareness and preference via competitive product offering and strategic marketing campaigns to accelerate our growth in Asia. The successful candidate would join the regional marketing team based in Hong Kong and will be required to assist with both online and offline marketing activities.
- University Degree or undergraduate (non-first year university student), Marketing preferable
- Be fluent in Mandarin and English
- Result-oriented, self-motivated and well-organized
- Reliable and attention to detail
- A team player with good interpersonal skills and learning agility
- Available at least 2 working days per week
- Hourly rate: HK$70/hr
Roles & Responsibilities:
Assist the marketing team in the following areas:
- Work closely with team members within the marketing team as well as in different teams to coordinate and execute WorldFirst marketing activities
- Assist in project management and initial content creation for marketing collaterals and customer communications
- Conduct analysis and prepare marketing reports
- Provide administrative support to the marketing team
- Any ad hoc duties relevant marketing activities that may be required
Please send us your cover letter together with your CV in Word format.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.