Marketing Intern Jobs Vacancy in Gravity Supply Chain
Gravity Supply Chain urgently required following position for Marketing Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Intern Jobs Vacancy in Gravity Supply Chain Jobs Details:
- Hong Kong
Who are we
Gravity, voted one of the 10 Most Innovative SCM Solution Providers in 2018, is a rapidly growing HK-based technology company with offices in Australia, Singapore, South Africa, UK, and the US. We deliver solutions, which bring supply chains up to date with the demands of the modern consumer. We do this through a set of apps built using the latest in cloud, big data analytics and mobile technologies, all optimized for the 24/7 Digital Customer.
What you’ll be doing
This role provides an incredible opportunity for an intern to embark on a marketing career in the tech industry and join a rapidly expanding company. The marketing team aims at strengthening our brand awareness and lead generation to accelerate our growth. The successful candidate would join the global Marketing & Growth team based in Hong Kong and will assist with event planning, content creation, and digital marketing, offering exposure to a variety of marketing activities. Our internships expose you to the technology industry, as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional development.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver Gravity’s event plan. Learn how to plan, promote (online and offline) and measure B2B events from start to finish. Assist in project management for content creation and customer communications related to events. Learn how to map the user journey and execute it using marketing automation.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to run online campaigns to support lead generation activities.
- Additional detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interests, and skills.
What you’ll need…
- University Degree or undergraduate (non-first year university student), Marketing preferable
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Result-oriented, self-motivated and well-organized
- Reliable and attention to detail
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills and learning agility
- Available at least two working days per week.
To Apply: Please send your cover letter together with your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org