Ministry Assistant Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in International Christian Assembly North Point
International Christian Assembly North Point urgently required following position for Ministry Assistant Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ministry Assistant Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in International Christian Assembly North Point Jobs Details:
This is a full-time position which involves administrative and ministry support to Pastor / Ministry Head in the ministries.
- Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience
- Fluent in English (Cantonese and/or Mandarin would be an advantage)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong administrative and communication skill
- Self-starter, good team player, well-organized, able to multi-task
- Experience in working or volunteering in a Church would be an advantage
- Working on Sunday is required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- administrative: 2 years (Preferred)
- Work visa (Required)
- Fluent English (Required)