Marketing Officer Senior Retail Shop Jobs Vacancy in Medimart Kwai Chung
Medimart Kwai Chung urgently required following position for Marketing Officer Senior Retail Shop. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Officer Senior Retail Shop Jobs Vacancy in Medimart Kwai Chung Jobs Details:
Marketing Officer / Senior Marketing Officer (Retail Shop)
- Responsible for all-rounded retail marketing /event activities
- Plan and implement campaigns for retail stores with focus to increase sales volume
- Prepare routine operations and sales analysis reports
- Lead, follow up and stimulate retail team to achieve goals and objectives
- Coordinate with different teams for implementation of retail marketing plans including Advertising, PR, Event, Print and Joint Promotion.
- Responsible for delivery of sales tools
- Monitor the output of promotions to formulate the right strategies in different districts
- Perform all ad-hoc projects with creative and energetic minds
- Host event and deliver product training to retail team
- University degree holder in business, marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 years' relevant experience in retail industry
- Excellent presentation, communication and customer servicing skills
- Detail-oriented, good organization skills and have a strong analytical mindset
- Independent with strong interpersonal skills, creative and willing to take up challenge
We offer attractive salary package, 5-day work week, flexible working hour, discretionary bonus, continuous professional training, medical scheme, staff purchase discount and education allowance etc.
Interested parties, please send CV with current & expected salary (is a must) and our ref. no. to email to us (Attention: Ms. Amy Tang).
工作類型: 全職, 長期